From:
Phil Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 09:19:13 EST
Thanks for sending out these helpful reviews.  I note that two of the
three maps lack dates of publications.  All other things being equal, I
would suggest that map libraries choose to purchase maps which are dated
and avoid those which are not. Generations of users (not to mention
catalogers) will be greatly appreciative -- Phil Hoehn, Map Collection,
Earth Sciences & Map Library, Univ. of California, Berkeley