From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:46:30 -0500
Subject:        Digital 15' Topographic Maps
Date:   Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:40:36 -0600
From:   Mike Flannigan <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I'm looking for good digital sources of 15 minute topographic
maps for all 50 states - preferably for free download.  I have
downloaded those northestern states maps that are available,
and have one or 2 other states going, but there appears to be
a dearth of ftp sites with these old 15' topos on them.

Georeferenced TIF are best, but simple non-georeferenced
jpg's or other formats are also desired.  I do prefer the collar
be on the map if given the choice.

My download program limits downloads to about 1 every
1-1.5 hours, so I don't use much bandwidth to download.
I'd appreciate any links you might have.

Mike Flannigan
Houston, TX