From:
"Joanne M. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 17:06:55 EDT

Thank you to all who responded to my query about the maps in Professional Paper
9; I have a California connection (with loose maps) who has offered to provide
them to me for duplication.

I will point out that there are many wonderful forest maps in the early
professional papers which show burnt and old growth timber areas. If you have
frequent requests for this type of historical coverage in California,
Washington, and/or Oregon you might want to check your holdings and consider
either removing them from the volumes or making color copies of them and placing
them in your map collections for added security/accessibility.

My heartfelt thanks again,
  Joanne