Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:59:27 -0600
Subject:        GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV topos; BLM maps
Date:   Mon, 06 Nov 2006 14:40:55 -0500
From:   Miriam Kennard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     GEONET <[log in to unmask]>, Maps <[log in to unmask]>

We have  7.5 minute USGS topo maps of GA, NC, SC, TN, VA, and WV to offer
free to US Libraries.

We also have (Federal Depository) BLM Surface Management and Mineral
Management
maps at 1:100,000 to offer free to US Libraries.

We will need to request postage reimbursement.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.
I do not have inventory lists for most of these, but let me know if you are
interested and what your needs are.

Miriam Kennard
Librarian
Geological Sciences Library