From:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 10:22:20 -0500
Subject:        Call for discussion topics: ALA Annual Cartographic Resources
Cataloging Interest Group
Date:   Fri, 31 May 2013 15:11:39 +0000
From:   McGee, Marc <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Dear Cartographic Resources Colleagues,
This is a general call for discussion topics for the ALCTS CaMMS/MAGIRT
Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group meeting at ALA Annual
in Chicago.
The Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group meeting is an open
discussion session for addressing topics of interest to the cartographic
and geospatial resources cataloging community. This is a great forum for
presenting questions to and exchanging ideas with cartographic resources
community colleagues.
*Please send any cartographic cataloging and metadata topics* you'd be
interested in discussing to me ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and I will compile an agenda for the
session.
*ALCTS CaMMS/MAGIRT Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group meeting
*
*When: *Sunday, June 30, 2013, 8:30 am to 10:00 am (CST)**
*Location: *InterContinental Chicago hotel, Seville Ballroom West
Even if you are unable to attend the discussion session please feel free
to send me any topics you'd be interested in having covered.  As usual,
notes from the session will be shared widely after the meeting.
I will send out a reminder e-mail message closer to the ALA meeting with
further details of discussion topics.
I hope to see many of you at our session in Chicago!
Best,
Marc
Coordinator, ALCTS CaMMS/MAGIRT Cartographic Resources Cataloging
Interest Group
ALA Connect Community: _http://connect.ala.org/node/64377_
ALCTS CaMMS/MAGIRT Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group:
_http://www.ala.org/alcts/mgrps/camms/grps/ats-ccsdgmap_
Marc McGee
Geospatial Resources Cataloger
Information & Technical Services
Harvard Map Collection
Pusey Library
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138

617-495-2417

e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Harvard Geospatial Library: _http://hgl.harvard.edu_
<http://hgl.harvard.edu/>