From:
Sue Haffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 16:30:17 EST
I would just like to offer a brief response to Nancy Kandoian's
comments. I have been puzzling over this "new" Yosemite map, too.
This version lacks the shaded relief that was featured on the
previous manifestation, in addition to the other differences.

As we are only 80 miles from Yosemite, our park maps are used a
lot. It took the wind out of our sails to discover that this was
just an old map in a new cover.

Sue Haffner, Map Library, CSU Fresno