From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:15:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Land cover maps of European Russia]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:32:49 -0400
From: "Tsering W. Shawa" <[log in to unmask]>

Naomi Heiser,

If you have access to GIS software, you can download the Global Land
Cover dataset from this site http://edcdaac.usgs.gov/glcc/glcc.html and
create a land cover map of European Russia.

Thanks.
-Wangyal

Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Head, Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center
Geosciences and Map Library
Guyot Hall, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804