From:
Maps-L Moderator for Greg Armento <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:25:29 -0500
Subject:        Re: historical maps
Date:   Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:07:32 -0700
From:   Greg Armento <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Though it is not an animated website, the Abraham Lincoln Presidential
Library in Springfield has created this DVD of their animated map,
"Civil War in 4 Mintues"

It is available here:http://www.lincolnlibraryandmuseum.com/m5.htm

You can see cruder snippet version of it at this
site:http://fragg.me/video/civil-war-4-minutes

Greg Armento