Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:34:06 EST
   We received these maps through the U.S. GPO Federal Depository
Library Program as well.  After receiving the maps and finding only
the GIS cataloging records in OCLC, I contacted Robin Haun-Mohamed
at GPO. At that time, GPO catalogers had not seen the maps, but Robin
indicated that GPO would investigate.  Perhaps the answer could be
posted to MAPS-L in addition to being published in Administrative Notes
Technical Supplement.

By the way, I found the Satellite Image Map to be very attractive.

>Has anyone else received the following maps through the GPO Depository
>program?
>
>Biodiversity Management Status
>Satellite Image Map
>Landownership and Administration
>Vegetation Cover Types
>
>They are produced by the National Biological Service, U.S.G.S., et. al.,
>on a 1:750,000 scale map of the State of Utah.
>
>Does anyone know the correct SuDoc stem for this series?

John Stevenson
University of Delaware Library
Government Documents and Maps
Newark, DE  19717-5267