From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:02:50 -0500
  Below please find the FBI theft notification from Alice Hudson WITHOUT
ATTACHMENT.  Apologies to those who were inconvenienced by the large
attached jpeg. Attachments are not typically allowed via Maps-L but I
made an exception in this case in order to widely distribute the
photograph of Forbes Smiley III.

-a-

MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L