From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:22:49 -0500
Subject: RE: Looking for historic maps of Tahrir Square in Downtown Cairo
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:13:10 -0400
From: John A Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

We have the 6th ed. (1908) copy here at SU. The map is 12"x15" unfolded.
Let me know if you still need a scan.

John A. Olson
Librarian - Maps/GIS/Geography
             - Earth Science
             - Government Documents
358 E.S. Bird Library
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244

T-315.443.4818
F-315.443.9510

Think outside the walls
The Library is as close as your computer