From:
Berquist Karen Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 16:14:53 EST
    A faculty member in our Anthropology Department is compiling a
composite map of the United States showing significant place names of
Native American origin. The map, a project for the Mashantucket
Pequot museum opening, will include rivers, mountains, major
cities,lakes, and possibly other features. She would very much
appreciate any references to existing maps with Native American
placenames, and particularly those that would include the regional
southwest, plains or west coast.
Bragdon.

Karen Berquist
Geology Department Library