From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:34:50 -0500
Subject: looking for maps
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:21:13 -0800
From: Rosemary Streatfeild <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Hi folks,

I have a patron who is looking for maps of Alaska, specifically showing
Chernabura Island or Shumagin Island.  We don't have any in our
collection.  She needs topos, bathymetry or ocean currents, even weather
patterns....

The 1:63,360 Simeonof D-1 through D-4 may be good for the topos, but we
only have D-1.  Does anyone have any extras of this set, or Stepovak Bay
(any but D-6 which we have) or Port Moller that we could have?  They
don't
have to be the latest edn., older years are probably good enough for her
needs.

Can someone suggest other maps that may suit her needs?

Please respond to me directly.  Thanks so much for checking!

Rosemary

Rosemary Streatfeild
Science Librarian & Maps Coordinator (Temporary)

Washington State University
Owen Science and Engineering Library
P.O. Box 643200
Pullman, WA 99164-3200