From:
Maura O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:05:16 EST
Darius
I have in my collection a number of orthophotmaps issued over the years
by the USGS for Mars, Moon and Mercury and an early one by the USAF.
The former may still be issuing them.  I also have a 1910 contour map of
the moon but I suspect that it is a bit ancient for your student.  As
for literature I have not had time to check catalogues, etc but I
suspect some of the library staff at the University could help you
there.
Best wishes
Maura