From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:18:19 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: MAPS-L: Oversize storage query
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005
From: Carlucci, April <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Judith

I'm always curious about storage options but I notice there hasn't been
any response to your questions (at least not on the list). I wonder if
that's because, like myself, others are having trouble actually
picturing your equipment. As it doesn't sound like anything I've seen,
is there any chance of posting an image of it somewhere so we can have a
look?

Thanks
April
April Carlucci
Cataloguing Manager and Curator of Modern Maps
British Library Map Collections