From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:37:47 -0600
Subject: Re: California as an island - SH or T/GH
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:36:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>
CC: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Angie,

We are planning to do the work through our cataloging department to
establish California as an Island as an official subject heading with
the Library of Congress. I'm not sure where we are in the process. I'll
check with our cataloging dept. when we get back from the winter break.

Best,

Julie

Sent from my iPhone