From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:06:37 -0400
Subject:        Call for MAGERT exhibits booth vounteers for Orlando Conference
Date:   Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:30:54 -0500
From:   Carolyn J Kadri <[log in to unmask]>

Dear MAGERT Colleagues:

As ALA annual time approaches, I need to gather some volunteers to keep
our MAGERT exhibits booth staffed for Sat., Sun., and Mon.  of the
Conference. As most of you know, a staffer's responsibility is to be
physically present in the booth at the time/s he/she volunteers in order
to answer questions, give out information, and informational brochures.
  It would be best for volunteers to staff the booth in 2 hr segments,
but if that is not possible, any time you could give would be greatly
appreciated.  The following are the time slots, I need volunteers to
cover, so please check your conference schedules and let me know as soon
as possible. Please respond to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> not
the listserv. Thanks.

Carolyn Kadri

MAGERT Membership Chair

Booth staffer schedule:

Sat: 6/26

11 am to 1 pm or 2 1 hr slots of 11-12 and 12-1

1-3 PM

3-5 PM

*****************

Sun: 6/27

11-12

12-1

1-3

3-5

Mon: 6/28

11-12

12-1 P.M.

1-3 P.M.

Again, if you can only volunteer for 1 hours slots, that is also
appreciated, but 2 hour slots are preferable.

Carolyn Kadri

MAGERT Membership Chair

817/272-7153