From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:02:10 -0400
Subject: Re: MAGERT Tote bag]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:17:17 -0400
From: Steve Rogers <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Peter,

As the bags have already been shipped to the ALA Store in Orlando, you
will have to wait until after the conference is over to purchase one.
(Unless, of course,  you have a friend or colleague pick one up for you
in Orlando.)

Once the conference has ended, the availability of any unsold bags will
be announced through the MAGERT Web site.

Steve Rogers
Chair
MAGERT