Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:28:23 -0500
------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Brazillian air photos
Date:   Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:45:11 -0400
From:   Thompson, Thelma <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Folks:

I am trying to help a patron locate aerial photography of Brazil
reputedly flown by US Air Force in 1964.  Here is what he has told me:

I have only found vague mention of these. From my understanding during a
military regime change in Brazil in 1964, the US with permission of the
Brazilian government conducted a comprehensive aerial photography
campaign for all of Brazil except the state of Amazonia. Any information
about this or actual archive products would be of great help.

He says that he has had no luck with NARA or NGA since his information
is so vague.

Can anyone provide more information?

Thanks,

Thelma