From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:26:31 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: MAPS-L: NRCan announces end to paper topo maps Jan 2007
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005
From: Zellmer, Linda R <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I hate to keep harping on this, but what are their plans for archiving
this data, in what format and will some librarian in the future have to
piece together road, topography, vegetation, and other data so that
people can see what the place looked like at a particular point in time?
Linda Zellmer

Linda Zellmer
Head, Geology Library
Geology Building, Room 601
1001 E. 10th Street
Bloomington, Indiana 47405-1405
Phone: (812) 855-2275 Fax: (812) 855-6614