From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:12:38 -0500
Subject:        Greek Atlas
Date:   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:31:34 -0500
From:   Michelle Oh <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Dear MapsL Listserv-

We have a copy of Economic and Social Atlas of Greece
<http://www.worldcat.org/title/economic-and-social-atlas-of-greece-atlas-economique-et-social-de-grece-oikonomikos-kai-koinonikos-atlas-tes-hellados/oclc/316421811&referer=brief_results>
that we've recently withdrawn as we have a duplicate copy.

Title:       Oikonomikos kai koinōnikos atlas tēs Hellados. [Hypo
Mpernar Kaizeo kai Kenneth Gompson en synergasia meta Roze Vaternel,
Vasileiou Koukē kai omados hypallēlōn tēs Ethnikēs Statistikēs
Hypēoesias tēs Hellados]. Economic and social atlas of Greece. Atlas
économique et social de Grèce.

Publisher: Athēnai,

Date:       1964.

It is free for anyone who'd like it. Preference will be given to
libraries. We will be happy to pack the item, though whoever receives it
will be responsible for shipping. Please contact [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested or have questions.

Michelle Oh

Reference Dept. Assistant

Student Assistant Supervisor

Northwestern University Library