From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:43:10 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:27:32 -0700
From: Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Aerial Photography: Inexpensive Offer to Reference
Institutions Only
Sender: Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>

In an effort to help scholars pursue their cartographic dreams, we would
like to offer, for the first time, inexpensive access to our library of
digital, high resolution, full color, orthorectified, and geo-referenced
aerial photography to reference institutions across the United States.  Our
library currently consists of over 60 major metropolitan cities and their
surrounding areas, all shot by aircraft within the last 18 months.
Librarians, professors, students, and the general public will be granted a
full, on-site license to view, download, and print images either from our
easy to use website via subscription, or from CD ROMs installed on your
network.  We are offering a 60% discount to any public learning institution
interested in any or all of the following cities below.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact:

Ryan Morgan
Aerials Express
7855 S River Parkway, Suite 211
Tempe, AZ  85281