From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:47:46 -0500
Subject: Air photo offer
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:09:05 -0700
From: Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
The Map Library at the University of Colorado - Boulder has several air
photos to give away. Preference is given to a North American university
library. We will pay postage.

We have three air photos of the Detroit area from Industrial Photography,
Inc. They are from the mid 1960s. Written on the back of one is "1968 -
Detroit skyline as seen from Canada." On the back of a second is "Detroit -
General Motors Technical Center, Warren, Michigan - 1968." The third photo
is stamped "Dec. 14th, 1964," but has no additional writing on the back.

We also have approx. 13 air photos from 1956 of Maine and New Brunswick
(Canada). The photos have various numberings on them, but all have
55-AM-(number) on them, if that's at all helpful in identifying them. There
is writing on the back of some of them, identifying the location of the
photos. Please respond to me directly if you are interested in any of these
photos.

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
University of Colorado - Boulder
Campus Box 184
Boulder, CO 80309
(303) 492-4487