Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 07:45:07 -0600
Subject:        Fw: Invitation to Review Resumes at ALA Midwinter
Date:   Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:49:02 -0500
From:   Mark A. Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

I'm posting the following on behalf of an ALA-NMRT member, a fun
opportunity for those of you planning on attending the American Library
Association Midwinter Meetings in Seattle.  You should go to the website
at the bottom to sign up and for more information.

--Mark Thomas, Duke University

Hello from the NMRT Resume Review Service Committee!

It's that time of year again, and we are inviting you
to review resumes with our service at the ALA
Midwinter Meeting in Seattle next month.

The Resume Review Service will be located in the ALA
Placement Center in the Washington State Convention &
Trade Center. We will be open for the following hours:

Friday, Jan 19: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday, Jan 20: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, Jan 21: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday, Jan 22: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

If you are planning to attend, and would like to
commit yourself to one or more hours to review
resumes, please let us know what times you would like
to volunteer.  The schedule is completely open now, so
you have your pick of times.  We are hoping for 3-4
volunteers per hour.

If you would like to view a schedule we will have one
posted soon on our website:
http://nmrtrrs.wikispaces.com/

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen and Johnna Childs
NMRT Resume Review Service Committee Co-Chairs
http://nmrtrrs.wikispaces.com/