From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:42:43 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 08:43:20 -0700
From: Ken Watson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Proposals - Online NW

CALL FOR PROPOSALS: ONLINE NORTHWEST 2002

  WHAT IS ONLINE NORTHWEST?:
  A one-day conference focusing on the use of technology within
  libraries and attracting librarians from the Pacific Northwest
  and around the country. Presenters receive free registration
  to the conference.

  WHEN IS THE CONFERENCE?:
  Friday, March 1, 2002 (this will be the 19th annual conference).

  WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE?:
  Hilton Hotel, Eugene, Oregon.

  WHAT TOPICS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?: The coordinating
  committee is open to presentations on innovative uses of technology
  within a library setting.  We are particularly interested in programs
  that incorporate interactivity or workshopping. We encourage
  academic, public, school, and special librarians to submit
  proposals.

  All topics relating to technology and libraries are welcome.
  The main (broad-definition) program tracks are: cutting edge
  technologies; applications of technologies; technology in user
  services; workshops; web design and development.

  WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL?:
  August 31, 2001.

  HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL?: Use the online submission
  form at:

           http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/forms/proposal.shtml

  QUESTIONS?
  Contact Theresa Gillis
  Eastern Oregon University
  La Grande, OR 97850
  541-962-3605

  Please share this Call For Proposals with your colleagues.