Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:53:17 EST
HIGHER ED WEB PAGE LIST
A former MIT student has compiled a list of 1,000 colleges and universities
that have World Wide Web pages.  About 570 of the entries are U.S., and the
rest foreign.  See <http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/cdemello/univ.html>.
(Chronicle of Higher Education 2/24/95 A27)

SPY PHOTOS GO ONLINE
More than 800,000 images captured by spy satellites between 1960 and 1972
have been declassified and will make their way onto the World Wide Web:
<http://edcwww.cr.usgs.gov>.  (St. Petersburg Times 2/25/95 A1)
a message to: [log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type:
subscribe edupage Mike Doonesbury (assuming that your name is Mike
Doonesbury; if it isn't, substitute your own name) ... To cancel, send a
message to: [log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type:
unsubscribe edupage.

EDUCOM REVIEW is our bimonthly print magazine on learning, communi-cations,
and information technology. Subscriptions are $18 a year in the U.S.; send
mail to [log in to unmask] When you do, we'll ring a little bell, because
we'll be so happy! Seriously!  (Not the bell part, the happy part.)

EDUCOM UPDATE is our twice-a-month electronic summary of organizational
news and events. To subscribe to the Update: send a message to:
[log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type: subscribe update
Zonker Harris (assuming that your name is Zonker Harris; if it isn't,
substitute your own name).

HONORARY SUBSCRIBER NOMINATIONS are always welcome: [log in to unmask]

ARCHIVES & TRANSLATIONS. For archive copies of Edupage or Update, ftp or
gopher to educom.edu or see our WWW server: URL: http://educom.edu/. For
Portuguese or Spanish editions of Edupage, send mail to
[log in to unmask] An Italian edition is available on Agora' Telematica;
connection and/or free subscription via BT-Tymnet and Sprint (login:
<agora>) or via telnet <agora.stm.it>; mail: <[log in to unmask]> for
info.
Educom  --   Transforming Education Through Information Technology