From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:53:51 -0500
Subject:        Agenda items request MAGERT Federal Spatial Information
Discussion Group
Date:   Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:42:46 -0400
From:   Joe Aufmuth <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Y'all,

I have been asked to lead the FSIDG session scheduled for Saturday the
24th, 10:30am-12:00pm at the Royal Sonesta Hotel's Bienville Gallery.
We already have items on the agenda to discuss some questions submitted
to CUAC by the US Census, and to discuss CUAC's agency contact list
(suggested additions or deletions).

If there is a specific item you would like to discuss, please send me
the topic and I will place it on the agenda.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

Thanks

Joe

Joe Aufmuth
Interim Head Map and Imagery Library