From:
"Cahill, Colleen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 09:24:05 -0400
Well, I only missed two and there were for books I had not read, so I feel pretty good!  Especially as some of them were very hard to read.

Colleen

Colleen R. Cahill
Digital Conversion Coordinator and
    Recommending Officer for Fantasy and Science Fiction
Geography & Map Division
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. SE
Washington, DC 20540-4650