Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:11:43 EDT
Dear All,

With reference to my earlier announcement of the fact that we are
being relocated from our historic home in Edinburgh to the
HarperCollins offices in Glasgow, may I thank all of you who
sent comiserations and other expressions of sympathy. Everyone
is still a bit shocked, but life has to go on.

I said that I would provide the new address so please note in your
address book that as from the end of October 1995 you should
contact us at:

Bartholomew,
HarperCollins Cartographic,
Westerhill Road,
Bishopbriggs,
Glasgow, G64 2QT,
Scotland, Europe.
Tel 44 (0)141 772 3200
Fax 44 (0)141 306 3119

These are general purpose numbers. Glasgow has a direct line
facility so I will publish individual contact numbers nearer the
time when they are known.

Glasgow already handle all sales and distribution so there is no
change to the arrangements for ordering our products.

On a brighter note, something for your trivia collections:
At 1.50pm British Summer Time 19th July 1995 the last printing
film for the all new digitally produced 7th Edition of the Times
Concise Atlas was handed over to the printers. We are having a
champagne celebration tomorrow! Many people have been on 24 hour
shifts with weekend working as well to get this finished. After
a relaxing 40 minute break, we moved straight on to the new
digitally produced 10th Edition of the Times Comprehensive Atlas!

The July-Dec 1995 Stocklist is now available which I can post to
anyone who would like one.

Well, I had better get back to the champagne and drowning our
relocation sorrows,

Thanks for your time,

Dr Tim Rideout,
Bartholomew,