From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:07:11 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:42:21 -0500
From: Mike Flannigan <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Grover's Mill, NJ

Grovers Mill, NJ is listed as a bona fide populated place in
Mercer county, on the Hightstown 7.5' topographic map, at
401900N0743635W, but it does not show on most road maps.
I think it's more of a subdivision than a town.

This would put it about 0.63 miles straight east of Princeton
Junction, NJ, which should be on your map.

Mike Flannigan