From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:18:18 -0600
Subject: Light tables
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:14:53 -0600
From: Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps-L <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Hallie,

We still have a light table that we use a lot for photograph slides and
negatives. We occasionally have people come in to trace maps. Ever so
often we use it just as a table top/display surface (short periods of
time).

I'm not sure how this would fit into your space, but what about letting
people know you have it and encouraging them to come to your space to
study, hang out and use the table. I'm thinking of art students and
possibly others.

I look forward to reading what others have to say.

Angie