From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:32:00 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:32:27 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CARTO 2000 - Conf - May 31 - June 4th  - UPDATE
Sender: [log in to unmask]

Hi Folks

'CARTO 2000 - Into the Millennium - Cartography and Map Collections for a
New Century'  is approaching.

This joint conference of the ACMLA  (Association of Canadian Map Libraries
and Archives), CCA (Canadian Cartographic Association) and WAML (Western
Association of Map Libraries) will take place in Edmonton, Alberta, from May
31 - June 4, 2000.

Pre-conference kits containing program, registration, travel and
accommodation information and registration forms have been mailed to members
of the 3 associations - Watch for a business-size envelope from University
of Alberta Libraries in your mail box next week. Registrations forms may be
returned by mail or fax!

Detailed conference information is available from the conference website:

                        http://www.library.ualberta.ca/maps2000/

The conference registration form will also be available from the website
(PDF format) next Friday (April 7th).

Our program convenors have been overwhelmed with excellent papers - please
check out our program details and come to Edmonton - we assure you of an
interesting and enjoyable conference.

Cartographers and map librarians/archivists who are not (yet) members of the
associations are also invited to attend. Check out the website for details.

Looking for to seeing you here in May.

David

David L. Jones, Map Librarian
William C. Wonders Map Collection
Science & Technology Library
1-26 Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2J8
voice  (780)492-3433     fax   (780)492-2721
e-mail   [log in to unmask]

David L. Jones, Map Librarian
William C. Wonders Map Collection
Science & Technology Library
1-26 Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2J8
voice  (780)492-3433     fax   (780)492-2721
e-mail   [log in to unmask]
--- End Forwarded Message ---