From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 08:56:43 -0500
forwarded by Angie

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brendan Whyte" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:28:29 PM
Subject: [ANZMapS] book on Map falsificaiton

A few years old now, but a fascinating title of interest to many members I expect:

http://www.lit-verlag.de/isbn/3-8258-9039-2

Dagmar Unverhau (Ed.)
State Security and Mapping in the German Democratic Republic
Map Falsification as a Consequence of Excessive Secrecy? Lectures to the conference of the BStU from 8th - 9th March 2001 in Berlin
Series : Archiv zur DDR-Staatssicherheit
Vol. 7, 2006, 320pp..,

ISBN 3-8258-9039-2

29.90 EUR

Dr Brendan Whyte

Assistant Curator of Maps

National Library of Australia

Parkes Place

Parkes

ACT 2600

AUSTRALIA

Ph: +61 2 6262 1192

Fax: +61 2 6262 1653

http://www.nla.gov.au/map/index.html

“...then they came for the librarians, but I did not speak up, because you're not allowed to talk in the library"

Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group