Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:39:23 -0500
Subject:        Re: digital land ownership maps?
Date:   Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:36:03 -0700
From:   Matt Fox <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

You're probably going to be limited to County Assessors (free) or commercial
services (expensive).  I know to search historical ownership records is
about $200 per parcel from a commercial service.  Most counties have info in
computers dating back to the 1970s or 1980s that they will give you for free
or small charge over the counter, anything earlier and you have to start
going thru deed books at the recorder (no fun).

Matt