Cheyenne Stradinger <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 May 2024 14:18:17 -0400
Call for Proposals to present at both the in-person WAML conference to be held September 25th-28th on the University of New Mexico campus and the Virtual Symposium to be held October 10th.

Share with your fellow WAML-ites what’s happening at your organizations!
You can choose to do a 90 minute pre-conference workshop on Wednesday September 25th or give a 15 minute talk or a 5 minute lightning talk during the main conference.
If you'd like to present virtually, there will be opportunities to give workshops, talks, or a poster presentation at the Virtual Symposium.

Submit your proposals here before Friday, May 31st: https://waml.org/conferences/waml2024/cfp/

If you are interested in sponsoring our conference or learning more, please contact Meg Miller ([log in to unmask])

The WAML 2024 conference page currently has information regarding accommodations and transportation with more to follow including registration information in July!

If you have any questions, reach out to [log in to unmask] and we are happy to help!

Sincerely,

Meg Miller and Cheyenne Stradinger (2024 WAML conference hosts)