From:
"Timothy S. Hayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 12:19:27 EST
     I am in the process doing research involving the spatial distribution
of brain tumors in the United States. Does anyone have any information about
any studies done using GIS or desktop mapping software to show the
distribution of brain tumors in the United States? I have seen other studies
done using GIS to show the distribution of other types of cancer, but not
brain tumors (cancers). If you have please e-mail me at [log in to unmask],
or post on the list. Thank you.

Sincerely

Tim S. Hayes
Chief Cartographer