From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:51:24 -0500
Subject:        Re: Freely available GIS data on Jakarta, correction
Date:   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:51:43 -1000
From:   G. Salim Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask], "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum"
<[log in to unmask]>, GIS4LIB <[log in to unmask]>

G. Salim Mohammed wrote:
> Hi everyone-
>
> I have a group of students interested in GIS data, primarily looking
> at agricultural suitability, and as such are interested in crops,
> fertility, salinity, coastal ecosystems, land cover data, elevation
> and the like. They are interested in investigating an area with a 100
> mile buffer around Jakarta.
Make that a 10-15 mile radius!  Thanks.

--
G. Salim Mohammed, Maps/GIS Librarian
[log in to unmask] | 808-956-0833

http://magis.manoa.hawaii.edu

University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
2550 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA

"Live simply so others can simply live." -Gandhi.