From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 08:16:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Topographic maps for Southern Africa Pretoria needed
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:59:53 -0700
From: Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Margarita,

We have some 1:50,000 topos of the Pretoria area. They're in German and
from the 1950s. Let me know which sheets you need, and I can get them
scanned for you and FTP the files Monday.

It looks like we have the same index.

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian
Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051