From:
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 13:25:20 -0500
Thank you to everyone who completed the last 2 Maps-L surveys. These are
meant to be fun but are actually resulting in some useful information.

I will be more diligent this time about reminding people to complete the
survey. Can we get more than 16 respondents (we have nearly 1000
subscribers)?

If you have suggestions for future surveys, I'm listening ...

Here's is the current survey:

Library storage of cartographic oddities (part 1)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K8D9VDB

Whether through deposit, gift or purchase, we all end up with some of
those cartographic oddities.  Here's a quick survey for 3 of these
formats - puzzles, pop up maps and cleverly folded maps.

Have fun and thanks for your participation!

Angie
Maps-L Moderator