From:
William Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:55:31 -0400
Hi there,

We might be interested in this for our northern studies undergrad and graduate
program. Any chance you could direct me to a table of contents or something
like that?

What would you folks want for this?

Cheers,

Will Wilson