From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:43:39 -0500
Subject: RE: Moving map cases
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:26:17 -0600
From: Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

I like the map cradle! CU Boulder and UC Santa Cruz, use a warehouse
cart for moving maps around, rather than a book cart, similar to these
ones: http://vistamation.com/products/carts/polypropylene-service-carts/
  Just make sure you get one of the wider ones.

-Katie

Katie Lage
Earth Sciences/Map Librarian, Acting Head
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
Sciences Department, University Libraries
184 UCB
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309
303-735-4917