From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 16:08:44 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:38:06 -0400
From: David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Queen Mary Sunday Brunch
Sender: David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>

To all those attending the SLA Los Angeles meeting next month, I would
like to suggest a short Sunday (June 9, 2002) field trip to the Queen
Mary for brunch.  We would depart the convention center area at Noon and
return by 3:00 p.m. for the Geography and Map Division Board Meeting.

The brunch is $29 and served in the Grand Salon, the original First
Class Dining Room of the ship.

I need a count of how many would like to attend.  Based on the count,
we will arrange for transportation to and from the LA Convention Center,
and divide the cost among the participants.

Look forward to seeing all of you in Los Angeles!  It is a good time to
renew or join Special Libraries Association and the Geography and Map
Division for the first time.  There is nothing like the original.  For
over 60 years this has been the home for geography and map librarians.
We are proud of our heritage and continue to push our institutions with
cutting edge thinking.  Visit www.sla.org for more information.

David C. McQuillan, Chair
Membership and Public Relations

David C. McQuillan