From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:27:29 -0500
Subject:        Re: Mexico City shapefiles
Date:   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
CC:     [log in to unmask]

Becky,
Have you tried OpenStreetMap's download option?
http://downloads.cloudmade.com/

You'll get a LOT more than you need with the download, so it'll take
some editing, but it should have the kind of street detail they need if
it's anything like the OSM map itself. And best of all it's free. Just
check the terms and conditions for any requirements that might apply.

I admit I haven't played with it much, but it's worth a shot.

Craig Haggit
Lancaster Public Library
Lancaster, PA