From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:11:47 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:47:09 +0000
From: library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Conversion of map files in different formats

Hi, there:
  I just found that a new product, geographic explorer, provided by Blue
Marble Geographics, is a very useful tool to convert files of
different formats for Maps including MapInfo TAB and MIF, ESRI Shape,
Microstation DGN, and AutoCAD DWG and DXF files from one to another.
  This software is available at no cost, freely downloadable from web
site:
http://www.bluemarblegeo.com
 I have played with it and tried a couple of files, converting them from one
format to another. It is simple to use. Maybe you have already know. If not,
I would strongly recommend this to all of you.
Good luck.

library <[log in to unmask]>

--- End Forwarded Message ---