From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly, Sara
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:28:50 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:27:48 -0500
From: "Kelly, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Algeria 1:50,000
Sender: "Kelly, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>

The T.R. Smith Map Collection at the University of Kansas has one incomplete
set of duplicate maps to offer--from the Algeria 1:50,000 topo series dating
from the 1930s and 1940s.

The stack is made up of unique maps, with the possibility of some
duplication, and measures 1 1/2 inches high.  We do not have a list of the
sheets on offer and cannot make selections.  You have to take the entire
set.

They are offered free to other libraries, but we request that you reimburse
the postage.  Please reply before October 31, 2002.

Sara Kelly
Library Assistant II
--- End Forwarded Message ---