From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:11:40 -0500
Subject: GIS & Public Health Conference
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:35:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mike Zdeb <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi ... on May 3rd, we will be holding our 7th annual GIS & Public Health
Conference.
Please forward this announcement to anyone you know who might be
interested in
attending the conference.

Thank you.

ps  If you'd like to see what we have done at past conferences, there are
links to programs and presentations at ...

http://www.albany.edu/~msz03/

7th Annual GIS & Public Health Conference

Registration is now open for the 7th Annual GIS & Public Health Day to
be held at the University at Albany School of Public Health on May 3rd.
You can also register for training day sessions to be held on May 4th.
The theme of the conference is "GIS and Community Health Planning" and
this year's keynote presentation "All Public Health is Local:  The
Community Perspective on GIS and Public Health" is to be given by Dr.
Russell Kirby from the University of South Florida.

You can register for the conference and training day at ...

http://www.albany.edu/sph/cphce/gis_2011.shtml

That web site has a listing of presentations and training sessions, plus
links to presentation abstracts and training session descriptions.

If you have any questions about the conference, they can be sent to the
School of Public Health Center for Public Health Continuing Education ...

The University at Albany School of Public Health is located in
Rensselaer, NY and information about the school can be found at ...

http://www.albany.edu/sph/

Mike Zdeb
U@Albany School of Public Health
One University Place (Room 119)