From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 09:11:58 -0500
Subject: RE: Ethnolinguistic map of eastern Congo
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:00:14 +0000
From: Tsering W. Shawa <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>
CC: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Did you looked at World Language Mapping System created by the Global
Ministry Mapping System?  This data does shows language boundaries. We
have used this data to estimate ethnic boundaries in sub-Saharan Africa
for student's projects.

Thanks,
-Wangyal

Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems and Map Librarian
Head, Map and Geospatial Information Center
Peter B. Lewis Library
Room 226, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804