From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:36:11 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Digital data for Labrador?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:26:47 -0300
From: Jennifer Milne <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Apologies for cross-posting...

Hello!

I'm going out on a limb here, but you never know...

What I'm looking for is digital data for the area between and
including the Smallwood Reservoir and Lake Melville in Labrador,
Canada. I'm creating maps for a PhD student and we are having a
difficult time finding suitable data. We currently have the 1:250,000
NTDB data for the area, which is far too detailed for our purposes,
and the data available on GeoGratis (1:1,000,000?), which is a bit
too generalised. I'm not sure if anything in between exists anywhere,
but it never hurts to ask! All we need are lakes and rivers.

Thanks,

Jennifer Milne
Assistant Curator and Cartographer ~ Map and Geospatial Information Collection
Killam Library, Dalhousie University ~ Halifax, Nova Scotia  B3H 4H8  Canada
tel: 902-494-6719   e-mail: [log in to unmask]