From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:17:56 -0500
Subject: RE:      Re: Retirement
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:19:40 -0500
From: Harry Osmond Davis <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Jim ---

Our air photo collection is mostly for southern Illinois coverage 1937 -
2005, but we do have some all-state coverage years and some photos for
nearby counties in adjoining states,  Our air photos have also been used
extensively over the years.

Best wishes for your own future.  When will retirement be for you?

Regards,
Harry