From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:15:58 -0500
------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: large Mylar folders
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:52:08 +0000
From: Curtis, Gwen <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Hollinger Metal Edge has 36" x 48" archival polyester folders sold in
packages of 10.  See catalog #12000 at
http://www.hollingermetaledge.com/modules/store/index.html?dept=15&cat=726&searchname=&searchid=12000&searchtype=C&cart=13630020063610231

We just buy a roll of 36" mylar and some double sided tape and make them
ourselves.

Gwen Curtis
Map Collection
410C Science Library